Weather Proof Housing
CSME provides customized generator housings for generators of all makes and sizes. We have the capability to provide containerized generators totaling to more than 70MW in a single installation.
- Bunded fuel tank
- Mechanical fuel gauge
- Easy access doors/panels for all servicing
- Easy access to radiator for cleaning that prevents blockage.
- Built in forklift lifting points for easy loading and unloading.
- Earth stake fixing point on genset base
- Clipsal outlets
- Circuit breakers
- Sound attenuated
- Enclosures designed with in built stackable elements
Our fabrication quality has also achieved overseas recognition, with high appraisal from our clients.
AUSTRALIA – UON
UON is reputable prime power provider to Western Australia’s vast mining sector. Australia’s stringent Mining Standards, require housing to maintain optimal generator operations at remote sites where temperatures rise up to 50°C. To date, CSME have been designing and constructing generator housings for UON that fully comply with Australian Mining Standards (NATA).